• EGS Newsletter n°15 (July 2014)
EGDI Corner on page 12: Download
• PRESS RELEASE: A new study revitalizes EU investments in geoscientific information
• The EGDI-Scope presentations at EGU 2014 are now available! Click here
• EGDI-Scope news April 2014 no 14 >> Sharing geological information – Interview with Johnny Fredericia, Managing Director, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland.
• EGDI-Scope invites you to join us at European Geosciences Union, one of the biggest geoscience events in the world, attended by thousands of international scientists. A special session on EGDI-Scope will be organized.
ESSI1.6: Digital infrastructures to enhance international geoscience information access, provision and use.
Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014, 08:30 room G3 Session ESSI1.6
• EGDI- Scope at the Tenth Plenary Session of the Group on Earth Observations (GEO-X) and the 2014 GEO Ministerial Summit
The Tenth Plenary Session of the Group on Earth Observations (GEO-X) and the 2014 GEO Ministerial Summit, hosted by Switzerland, will take place in Geneva from 15 to 17 January 2014. The major aim of the Summit is to decide the continuation of GEO after 2015 by Ministers and define the “Second Implementation Plan 2025.
• The main outcomes of the Stakeholder Forum in Malta.
• Ensuring Long-Term Preservation and Adding Value to Scientific and Technical Data – PV Conference 2013
4-6 November 2013 Frascati, Italy
• Opportunity to have your input considered in the development of an EGDI! Submit the EGDI-Scope questionnaires HERE
• BIG DATA FROM SPACE
5-7 June 2013 ESA-ESRIN Conference – Frascati (Rome) Italy
is our response to many urgent social and economic challenges facing Europe and it’s based upon our understanding of the composition, properties and dynamics of the subsurface.
The Geological Surveys of Europe
Rue Joseph II 36-38
Tel: +32 2 888.75.53
Fax: + 32 2 503.50.25
EGDI-Scope © 2012